Sunday, March 30, 2008

Babymouse Our Hero

Holm, Jennifer L, and Matthew Holm. Babymouse Our Hero. New York: Random House, 2005.

This book was about a little girl who just can't seem to have everything fall in to place. She has such a spunky personality how can you not help but like her?! After conquering dodgeball and finally defeating Felicia Furrypaws, Babymouse thinks she is on top of the world! But, little does she know what is lurking around the corner to stuff her into her dreaded killer locker. I really enjoyed reading this book. I did not read comic books when I was growing up so I was unfamiliar with the format. But, that was easy to get over and the content of the book was amazing. It was hilarious! I feel like any child would love this book and I would highly recommend it to my students.

No comments: